This service is a personalized Etsy shop review and checklist for improvement, custom to YOUR Etsy shop. No templates, no standard PDFs, it will feel like we had a private conversation.
ETSY SHOP REVIEW INCLUDES
Here’s what I’ll do:
– I’ll review your market
– I’ll review your competition to tell you how you compare in terms of prices, variety and visibility. In other words, you’ll find out what you can do best to outperform the competition.
– I’ll review your listings for shop coherency and for demand
– I’ll review your photography
– I’ll review your titles, tags and descriptions
– I’ll review your shop announcement, shop title, and about page
– I’ll review your sections
– I’ll rewrite your shop announcement, shop title, one title and description so you have examples of how everything works
If you have any questions about anything in the critique after you receive it, I answer them for FREE, no rush, no time limit (but please note, just questions based on the critique, not just marketing questions in general). If you wish, I will also take a look at your shop after you have made the changes to make sure everything is in sync.
Here’s what you’ll get:
– A shop review covering all of the points above;
– A checklist including areas you need to improve in your shop so you know exactly what you need to do step by step!
This checklist is different for everyone. It will be personalized to your shop and market.
HOW IT WORKS
After you purchase the review, I’m going to contact you to confirm your shop link and to give you an idea of deadlines and my availability. Usually, I’m able to finish reviews within 2-3 days. You’ll receive your review and checklist and I’ll be open to questions and clarifications.
Join the free non-promotional super cool Facebook support group where anything Etsy-related or just plain motivational and creative goes:
On this image you can see results by a lovely lady from the Netherlands I coached in the past six months! All of the consulting she received got her amazing views, favorites and 12 sales in no time!
On this picture you can see the stats for Oct 2015 and Oct 2016 of a shop that went through my newbie bootcamp training in September 2016. She has doubled her views and favorites and now, well, she sells with confidence.